If you have ever
wondered if You Might be Pagan?
1. When you're sworn in in court, you bring your own grimoire.
2. You've been seen talking to cats. They talk back. You understand what
3. When asked if you believe in God, you ask, "Which one?"
4. You know what "widdershins" means. You apply it.
5. You have an entire spice cabinet and you don't cook. You know that
laurel and bay leaves are the same thing.
6. You have a frequent buyer card at the local antique bookstore. The
proprietor of said bookstore picks out anything to do with the Celts and
saves it for you.
7. You think Mercedes Lackey should be a cultural icon.
8. You know that there are exceptions to the laws of physics. You've
9. The first thing your guests say is, "My, that's a nice...altar...you
10. On Halloween, you yell "Happy New Year!" at passers-by.
11. You know that Christmas trees were originally pagan symbols. That's
why you bought one.
12. You have friends who say they are elves. You believe them.
13. You commit blasphemy in the plural.
14. Upon dying, your first thought is, "Darn it, not AGAIN."
15. When you say "Mother Nature," you don't mean it in an anthropomorphic
16. Gaia is NOT the lady on Captain Planet.
17. You think The Mists of Avalon should be a religious text. You use it
18. In Religion 100, you were disappointed because they didn't cover YOUR
19. You know that there is a right way and a wrong way to draw a pentacle.
You can explain the difference.
20. You've spent the last year and a half looking for a familiar.
21. You talk to trees. They talk back.
22. You know dragons and fae exist. You've seen them.
23. Painting yourself blue, spiking your hair, and dancing naked around a
bonfire sounds like large amounts of fun.
24. You've seen "The Craft." You know where they were making stuff up in
"The Craft." You have explained this to other people. You can do it better
than they did it in "The Craft." You know it's a load of crap.
25. You understand the symbolism behind a maypole.
26. You've ever ended a phone call with "so mote it be."
27. Your children go around telling people that "the Goddess loves you."
28. You're reading this page. You understand what it's talking about. You
have more to add.
Siva Is Lord!